Congratulations on your acceptance to the Hastings College Class of 2021! We can't wait to see you on campus!
Here you'll find resources as you prepare for your first semester at Hastings. We'll update it as details become available.
Countdown to Success
- Ask to join our #Hastings21 Facebook Group. It's a place to meet fellow Broncos, ask questions and keep up with your next steps.
- Make Your Deposit: A $200 deposit secures your enrollment and establishes priority in housing and class registration.
- Your Hastings College Email: You'll receive and activate it when you register for classes.
- Select Your Home Away from Home: Complete this housing request once you pay your deposit.
- Unique to Hastings College, the FORCE is an individualized program to help you make the most of your college experience. Can the FORCE help you? Take the survey now.
- Registrar: You’ll receive these forms after paying your deposit.
- File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as you can. Our school code is 002548.
- Health Record Forms (.pdf): Complete these forms and return them to the Health Center or bring them to your registration appointment.
- Are you an athlete? If so, please review this checklist (.pdf), which includes links to instructions on how to complete online forms.
2017 Bronco Registration Days
You'll register for college classes and more at a Bronco Registration Day. The remaining open registration dates for summer 2017 are shown below.
- Monday, July 10 (9:00am to 3:30pm) - To register click here.
- Monday, July 24 (9:00am to 3:30pm) - To register click here.
- College Course Catalog
- Fall Class Schedule
- Academic Calendar
- Housing Calendar
- IT Resources (.pdf) - Helpful information from our IT staff
- New Student Days (Aug. 26-27)
Share Your Excitement!
Here are links to our social sphere. We post news, contests and other fun stuff, so be sure to follow.
Our Snapchat code (or add by username "HastingsCollege")