1959 and Prior
What have your classmates and friends been up to? Browse the following Class Notes to find out. Class notes will be updated on a regular basis and removed from the site six months after being posted.
- Joanne (Taylor) and EdwinScheller live in Bloomington, Minn. Joanne is retired. (Submitted 8/5/13)
- E. Dennis and Helen Bolen live in Fountain Valley, Cal. Dennis is a retired manager from McDonnell Douglas. Denny has discovered that writing a book is only 10 percent of the work. The other 90 percent is promotion. He has established a website and blog; and a radio podcast has also been converted to a video. His most recent publication is "Recovery Through the Proverbs", released in February. (Submitted 3/7/13)