Twenty six years ago, Hastings College initiated a program to help students prepare for their All-State auditions. We have derived a great sense of satisfaction from our efforts and appreciate that it has been beneficial for you!
The All-State Preparation Day will be held on Saturday, September 17, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. until noon in Perkins Auditorium in Fuhr Hall (map).
By Appointment Only (date and time may vary)
Directors should contact the specific faculty member to schedule a session on the Etudes & Excerpts.
- Dr. Byron Jensen – Strings/Percussion – 402.461.7361 – email@example.com
- Mrs. Deb Johnson – Flute/Piccolo – 402.461.7440 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Marc LaChance – Low Brass – 402.461.7717 – email@example.com
- Dr. Dan Laing – High Brass – 402.461.7362 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Debra Rhodes – Single/Double Reeds – 402.461.7371 –email@example.com
There will be a $10.00 fee for all choir and instrumental students to help the College defray some of its costs. The fee must be included with a Registration Form. Please complete one registration form for each student. Note that we will have a free continental breakfast on Sept. 17.
Forms and Deadlines
The deadline to register is Friday, Sept. 2.
Contact Dr. Byron W. Jensen, Chair of the Music Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Music Office at (402) 461-7448.