Perkins Library | 705 E. 7th St., Hastings, NE 68901 | HCLibrary@hastings.edu
402.461.7454 (front desk) | 402.461.7701 (front desk supervisor)
Perkins Library Summer 2017 Hours
(Monday, May 22 —Tuesday, August 25)
Mondays—Fridays > 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
Saturdays—Sundays > CLOSED
CLOSED FOR HOLIDAYS:
Monday, May 29 (Memorial Day) & Monday—Tuesday, July 3—4 (Fourth of July)
New Student Days: Saturday—Sunday, August 26-27
Fall 2017 Semester Regular Hours Begin: Monday, August 28
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m. -12:00 a.m.
Friday: 7:30 am - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: Noon - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: Noon - 12:00 a.m.
Library News - Abridged
- The Hastings Oral History Initiative (HOHI) is a free online archive that provides an accessible public space for the Hastings community to deposit any oral history interviews so that others may engage in and make connections to our local, national, and global communities through shared and collaborative history.
- Computer emergency?!? Perkins Library now has four Chromebooks available for 3-day check out. Just ask at the library desk for availability and thank the Student Association for making these possible.
- What is the Funding Information Network? It is a set of databases giving you access to grants and grant makers from the Foundation Center. See the link on the right for more information about this great tool. If you want to know more or would like an introductory tour, see Pam Bohmfalk for help.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of what's happening at Perkins Library by joining the "I Recline on Couches, Living on Coffee & JSTOR: Friends of Perkins Library" Facebook group. Anyone can join!
- We're your stop for coffee and other hot drinks (and filtered water!). The coffee's always on in our lounge area, and it's free! Come and enjoy!
How can we improve Perkins Library?
Is there a service we need to offer, an item we need to buy, a magazine or journal to which we need to subscribe? What are we doing well? What could we be doing better? Tell us via email or this online form. All civil questions will receive civil answers.
Check out previous comments and our responses.