Perkins Library | 705 E. 7th St., Hastings, NE 68901 | HCLibrary@hastings.edu
402.461.7454 (front desk) | 402.461.7701 (front desk supervisor)
J-Term Hours, January 4th – 24th
Mondays - Thursdays > 7:30 A.M. – 9:00 P.M.
Fridays > 7:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Saturdays > 12:00 P.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Sundays > 12:00 P.M. – 9:00 P.M.
* Note, Tuesday, January 24, we will close at 4:30 P.M.
J-Term Break Hours, January 25-29
Wednesday, January 25 - Friday, January 27 > 8:30 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
Saturday, January 28 > CLOSED
Sunday, January 29 > 7:00 P.M. - Midnight
Monday, January 30 > Regular Spring Semester Hours Resume
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 am -12:00 a.m. (extended hours before Finals Week)
Friday: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: Noon - Midnight
Sunday: Noon - 12:00 a.m. (extended hours before Finals Week)
Library News - Abridged
- Perkins Library is pleased to announce that Interlibrary Loan Requests (books and journal articles) can now be placed using our new web form. From this page, go to Interlibrary Loans (on the right), and then click on Interlibrary Loan Form, or follow this link.
- Great news, Researchers! Our A-Z List of E-Journals is now available from both our Catalog and our Journal and Magazine Collection page. To access from our Catalog: Go to top left, dropdown box under "Hastings College," select "A-Z List of E-Journals." This nifty tool will tell you what we have (titles | years | volumes | issues) and how we have access (on the shelf, via a database, linked to a website). Happy searching!
- Keep your finger on the pulse of what's happening at Perkins Library by joining the "I Recline on Couches, Living on Coffee & JSTOR: Friends of Perkins Library" Facebook group. Anyone can join!
- We're your stop for coffee and other hot drinks. The coffee's always on in our lounge area, and it's free! Come and enjoy!
How can we improve Perkins Library?
Is there a service we need to offer, an item we need to buy, a magazine or journal to which we need to subscribe? What are we doing well? What could we be doing better? Tell us via email or this online form. All civil questions will receive civil answers.
Check out previous comments and our responses.