The Office of Counseling Services offers diverse, confidential assistance to all current students. It is our goal to help you learn to manage the stressors you encounter in the various aspects of your life so so you can fully enjoy the Hastings College experience.
- Jon Loetterle, MSEd, LIMHP, Director
Licensed Independent Mental Health Practitioner
- Stephanie Pershing, M.A., LMHP
Licensed Mental Health Practitioner
- Jeri Hinrichs, Intern Counselor
Graduate Student in Community Counseling
Work will be supervised by the director.
Office hours are 8 am - 4 pm Monday through Friday. Please call for an appointment.
We are located in the Stone Student Health Center at 843 Turner Ave. on campus (map).
- Individual counseling offered by appointment
- Free, anonymous online screening services »
- Group counseling and support services
- Campus-wide mental health screenings focus on issues of substance abuse, eating disorders and mood disorders
- In-class presentations by request
- Referrals to on and off campus services (psychiatric consults, medication management, nutritional services, specialty clinics, etc.)
- Consultations with faculty, staff and other service providers
- Coordination of care with established care providers that students may have
- Web-based resources
- Work with the Hastings College chapter of Active Minds
Consent for Treatment of a Minor form (.pdf)